FULL TIME OR PART TIME AUDIOLOGIST POSTION IN MELBOURNE WESTERN SUBURBS
Are you an audiologist looking for greater job independence and flexibility? Active Audiology is a dynamic independent private practice with 4 sites across Melbourne. We are looking to fill a position based at our Altona and Thornbury clinic. This position would suit someone living in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and looking to work part-time/full time.
Join us if you are seeking:
– Greater independence in your clinical role
– Job flexibility
– To work in a team that is supportive and values client care.
– Opportunity to develop your business and clinical skills.
– Performing hearing assessments on adults and children (>4 yrs)
– Adjustment and fitting a wide range of hearing devices.
– Provide high quality hearing care with emphasis on client engagement.
– Travel to nursing homes and visiting sites.
– Part-taking in clinical development activities and product training events.
– Adhering to clinical regulations as set out by the Office of Hearing Services Australia.
Active Audiology takes pride in providing a quality independent service to all clients across all aspects of audiology. We are a company that promotes a high level of work ethic and clinical excellence. Our practice provides a friendly working environment, whilst giving you professional freedom to prescribe all branded technologies.
Active Audiology is only accepting applications from experienced audiologists who hold full ASA membership and able to work permanently in Australia.
Strong preference given to candidates who:
– Can consult in another language
– Have a full license and operational car.